SQL Database Modeling
Any significant business application has at its core a SQL database. SQL is one of the great IT success stories over the last 20 years. It has proven to be a rock solid, amazingly flexible, and highly scalable.
Because the database forms the foundation of not only your applications, but usually that of your business, it pays to get its design correct.
With proper Database Modeling you can expect:
- Consistent, reliable data
- Consistent and correct primary and foreign key design
- Fast performance due to Proper index design
- Consistent and predicatable entity and attribute naming
- Declarative referential integrity constraints
- Better reporting capabilities
- Faster application development
- Reduced costs
We provide consulting services in all phases of database modeling; designing both conceptual and physical models.
We can provide on-site training for your team in all aspect of SQL Data modeling. If your team is currently relying on SQL scripts to develop and maintain your models, then we can definitely help.
Data Modeling Tools We Use
We've worked with a varity of data modeling tools. The two that we recommend and use most often are:
- DeZign for Databases
- Sybase Data Architect
If you would like to learn more about our services, and/or training classes; or you just want to make a contact, please contact us at.
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 MST