System Requirements Engineering
Requirements Engineering is key to any successful project.
Even though getting the requirements right is critical to smooth running projects, it is too often neglected, or not given the management priority that is needed.
We all know that Requirements change over time. That's a given. How you manage that change is what really matters.
If you don't properly manage your requirements, it is nearly impossible to successfully manage the project.
Good Requirements Engineering leads to:
- More Effectively Managed projects
- Projects that are far more likely to meet budget and time expectations
- More accountable team communications
- Requirements that are backed by a supporting rationale, with a real ROI
- Better participation by all team members, sponsors and customers
- Requirements that have complete Traceability from inception through to implementation
We have a strong interest in Requirements Analysis and Engineering. We implement a requirements management process on all of our consulting engagements. We know that it is such a critical factor in well managed and successful projects; that we just can't operate without it.
We've developed our own Requirements Analysis and Engineering service named: System Requirements. It is provided on a Software-as-a-Service, or SaaS, deployment model.
It hosts a large number of features and offers a lot of benefits to both large and small teams. This application is highly customizable via its declarative business logic and metadata based configuration. You can check it out, and take it for a live test drive over here.
- Fast, Simple, and Effective
- Web hosted in SaaS model
- Automated Change Notifications
- Automatic Audit and Change History
- Comprehensive Personalized dashboards
- Automatic Time based Project stats
- Comprehensive Declarative Security
- Support for your external customers
- Super Search Functionality
- Full Text Search
- Complete Requirement Traceability
- Requirement Dependency Cross References
- Excel Style Auto Filtering
- Color Coded Option Lists
- User Defined Fields
- User Defined Screen Layouts
- User Defined Reports
- Team Voting on Priorities
- Zero Deployment
- Zero hardware
- We manage all the backups
- Bookmarkable and Immutable URLs
- Adding new Requirements via email
- Project Glossaries
- Declarative Business Logic
- Extended Real Time Data Validations
- and lots more...
A very good book in this field is the:
We offer web based, and on-site training for our System Requirements application.
If you would like to learn more about our services, and/or training classes; or you just want to make a contact, please contact us at.
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 MST