System Dynamics Inc. is a software consulting and services company located in Calgary, AB, Canada.
Our specialization is on model driven and agile development. Our other primary area of expertise is database modeling, and design.
We have been involved in large scale application development for over twenty years. We have extensive expertise in all stages of software development.
We can build enterprise grade solutions for your business with planning, design, implementation, and support.
Specifically, we offer:
- Medium and Large Scale Business Application Development
- Model Driven Development Practices
- Requirements Analysis and Engineering
- SQL Data Modeling services
- Web Application Performance optimizations
- Declarative Business Logic Implementations
- Metadata Driven Systems Development
We have a strong emphasis on business applications that leverage declarative business logic, backed by model driven development. We just can't see developing business applications without this advantage.
Java / J2EE Technologies
- Web Application Development
- Model Driven Design
- The Tagger Cat web framework
- All things JSP
- SaaS and Multi-Tenant architectures
- Lucence Search Engine
- Quartz Scheduling Service
- Linux deployments
- SQL Server
- Web Applications, ASPX and ASP MVC
- Conceptual and Physical modeling
- Requirements Analysis
- MySQL and SQL Server specialization
We provide consulting services in all phases of software development. We typically take on a project lead role, and have a practical and pragmatic approach with a constant focus on successful delivery. We walk the talk, and get our hands deep and dirty into the code. We love producing great results.
We offer both on-site and classroom based training in the following technologies:
- Hibernate and Hibernate Search
- Web Development with ASP and JSP
- The Tagger Cat Web Framework
- Database Modeling
We offer a web based Requirements Analysis and Engineering service named System Requirements.
System Requirements is provided on a Software-as-a-Service or SaaS deployment model. It hosts a large number of features and is highly customizable via its declarative business logic and metadata based configuration. You can check it out over here.
We've worked with, and support, a large variety of open source projects. In addition, we actively participate in open source with our development of the Tagger Cat web framework. Please check it out over here.
If you would like to learn more about our services, and/or training classes; or you just want to make a contact, please contact us at.
Hours: 8:30 - 4:30 MST